UPES 2nd National Technolawgy Week [April 23-28, Dehradun]: Apply by April 22
TechnoLAWgy Society, College of Legal Studies, UPES Dehradun is pleased to announce its II NATIONAL TECHNOLAWGY WEEK.
Under this UPES is organizing 6 exciting and thought provoking competitions to mark the celebration of World Book and Copyright Day and World IP day.
Under Technolawgy week, the following 6 competitions are being organized:
- National Trademark Opposition Filing Competition (online)
- National Case Comment Writing Competition (online)
- National IP quiz
- National IP Debate
- National IP Leaders
- National Patent Drafting Competition
- Date: 23rd – 28th April’ 2017
Individual participants or group of two (wherever applicable) may apply for the present competition by registering their candidature at this link.
Registration for the events is as follows:
- Trademark Opposition Filing Competition – Rs. 300/- (Single author)
Rs. 500/- ( for Co- authors)
- Case Comments – Rs. 300/- (for Single Author) Rs. 500/- (with Co- Author)
- IP Quiz – Rs. 300/-
- IP Debate – Rs. 300/-
- IP Leaders – Rs. 300/-
- Patent Drafting – Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment: Electronic Transfer
Account details have been provided in the respective Rulebooks.
Final Date for Application: 22nd April, 2017
Result Declaration: 28th April’ 2017
All online submissions need to be made on email@example.com
Please refer to the following links for getting more details about the individual Events:
Official Correspondence: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Coordinator: Ms. Priyanka Choudhary
Student Coordinator: Vidushi Bhardwaj
The application form is here.