Call for paperJournalNotifications Details
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS :- LEGAL AMICUS: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LAW AND SOCIAL SCIENCE – ISSN NO- 2456-1517 VOLUME 2 ISSUE 1
SHIKSHALYA EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
LEGAL AMICUS: INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF LAW AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
ISSN NO- 2456-1517
VOLUME 2 ISSUE 1
Legal Amicus Media and Forum is your intellectual partner affiliated to International Peace youth Group (IPYG) and recognized by शिक्षालय Educational Society. Shikshalya Educational Society is a social helping hand and an organization for various socio-legal issues and raising the legal issues of the needy through Legal Amicus Media & Forum run many social and legal awareness programs to aware people about legal fields and related issues. Herein, we talk about law & social science which help people and law student.
The society is associated with various national and international organizations which are working in the field of law and social sciences. Establishing equilibrium between society and law for present and futuristic growth and prosperity.
The article must be related to law and social science. They may relate to law and social science or rural development with other disciplines like, Health agriculture, law, technology, sustainable development. The authors may take account national and international perspectives.
CONTRIBUTION AND SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Author(s) may submit under any of the following categories:
- ARTICLE(5000 to 8000 words) – An article must completely include the issue that the author seeks to highlight. We intend to incorporate critical analysis and original assertions on the said issue.
- NOTES (2500 to 4000 words) – A note should include condensed study in the contemporary legal issue. The nature of the writing should preferably include descriptive analysis and informed comments on any new ideas and perspectives.
3.CASE COMMENTARIES (1000 to 2500 words) – A Case comment should include interpretation of any landmark judicial pronouncement in any contemporary legal issue.
4.LEGISLATIVE BRIEFS (1000 to 3000 words) – A Legislative brief seek to determine the implication of any existing or proposed Indian legislation (both Central/State). One can also focus on any specific section/s or present an overview of the legislation.
All the word limits mentioned above are inclusive of footnotes. Please note that the word limits will be strictly enforced.
The submission shall also contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
- Submission Category (Example: Articles/Notes/Case Commentaries/Legislative Briefs).
- Title of the Manuscript.
- Name of the Author(s).
- Name of the Institution.
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address.
- Contact Number
- A self-declaration that the manuscript submitted has not been published and is original work of the author not submitted for publication else where.
Formatting and other essentials:
- Main text: Times New Roman, font size:12
- Footnotes: Times New Roman, font size:10
- Citation method:
- Article must be original and must not have been published before or copied from.
- .Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
- All submission will be a subject to plagiarism check.
Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates of publication shall be issued.
Deadline for submission:
The articles must be sent to “email@example.com” by 30th June, 2017.
The author(s) are kindly expected to submit a soft copy of the Copyright Agreement Form, Processing and Publication Fee, once the manuscript is accepted for publication. For the convenience of the author(s) we offer a payment gateway of IJLSS on the website itself and author(s) can also use Paytm wallet transfer. Apart from this the author(s) interested in alternate payment methods would be notified via e-mail regarding the payment option.
Single Authored Manuscript – INR 1000
Co-Authored Manuscript – INR 1800
For Foreign Nationals
Single Authored Manuscript – INR 1800
Co-Authored Manuscript – INR 2500
For any query please call on or visit on our website:
- Name: Nancy Jain
- Phone no: +91-9462557594, +91-9536258698
- Website: www.legalamicus.com
- Fb page:https://www.facebook.com/legalamicus
- Mail id- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com