JOB OPPORTUNITY AT LEGAL AMICUS MEDIA AND FORUM FOR THE POST OF CAMPUS AMICUS
What is Campus Amicus
Campus Amicus is basically a post which is it to be assigned to an individual; it is an exclusive opportunity for college students to gain valuable experience of being a member of Legal Amicus and representing himself/herself in their college. Campus Amicus will learn research work and will get international exposure.
If you are a passionate, ambitious and would like to work with talented and qualified professionals Campus Amicus could be the right break for you. It is a platform where you can make a difference by contributing, and at the same time enhancing your skills & expertise.
What do you do ????
- Be the official representative of legal amicus in your college,
- Promote the legal amicus programs in your college,
- Maintain relevant databases and submit reports,
- Coordinate the execution of activities in your college,
- All team members’ responsibilities would mainly include informing us about any conference, seminar, workshop in your respective college or any other colleges.
What do you need ????
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills,
- Excellent coordination and interaction skills,
- Energy, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas to improve engagement of activities.
What do you get ????
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Work closely with legal Amicus team to gain world-class exposure
- Chance to be a part of an organizing team for several events conducted by legal Amicus and its partners
- Free Publication for different National and International Journal
- Free conferences and workshop
- Free courses
- Letter of recommendation if need
- Commissions and gifts if you bring any business to legal amicus etc
- International exposure
How to apply ????
- Mail your CV to email@example.com.
- Make a brief note about why you want to be a campus amicus.
- Highlight your interest area.
Phases of work
Phase 1- First month & Second month:
- All selected members are required to promote legal Amicus on social media and through other sources.
- Members are required to do the work as allotted in the prescribed or defined timeline.
- Members are required to report to the person in-charge of their work.
Phase 2- Third month :
- Selected members will be provided a chance to be a part of editorial team.
- Selected members will receive an opportunity to be the author .
Phase 3- six months :
- Selected members will get posting rights and will be paid accordingly.
- This work is completely voluntary contribution unless informed by the Legal Amicus team officially.
- No remuneration will be provided unless specifically described.
- Certain level of confidentiality need to be maintained regarding work of Legal Amicus .
- Any kind of misbehavior, indiscipline, failure in completion of work etc will lead to disqualification.
- Incompetent members will not be entertained.