Call for paperNotificationsUncategorized Details
International Journal of Intellectual Property Law and Economic Growth
International Journal Of Intellectual Property Law And Economic Growth (IJIPLEG) (ISSN: 2504-7175)
Topic: Contemporary issues in the fields of intellectual property law and economic growth.
IJIPLEG is a quarterly journal wherein the students, academicians, practising advocates and professionals from the legal field are encouraged to contribute the articles, short notes and case comments.
- The paper shall be followed by an Abstract of 300 words. The abstract has be attached along with the main documents.
- Co-authored is permitted with a maximum of two authors only.
- The main text shall be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and spacing of 1.5.
- The font shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing. One-inch margins on all sides should be maintained. Citation style: bluebook 20th
- Paper border should not be used.
- The paper should be in MS Word Format.
- Full name(s) of the author(s), along with their designation must be given.
- Research Paper (5000 words including footnotes).
- Articles (3000-4000 words including footnotes).
- Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes).
- Case Commentaries (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes).
The authors are free to choose any contempory topic related to Intellectual Property Law or Economic Growth.
It must be noted that the title and the work shall be the original work of respective authors.
Interested candidates in the field may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th April, 2017.
A confirmation mail will be sent by 20th April, 2017 to the authors whose work has been shortlisted for publication.
The author will receive a printed copy of journal and a certificate duly signed by Editor-in-chief by 10th may, 2017. (2 copies of journal and 2 certificates in case of co-authored paper).
For Queries approach them at:CLICK HERE.