GD Goenka University, School of Law organizing National Conference on Law in Cyber Space March 30-31, 2017
School of Law, GD Goenka University is organizing a National Conference on Law in Cyber Space (March 30-31, 2017) and the conference would focus on range of topics related to law in Cyberspace, as detailed below:
- Freedom of Expression in Cyber Space
- Cyber Crimes
- Digital Economy and Cyber Infrastructure
- IPR Issues in Cyber Space
- Jurisdiction and Investigation of Cyber Crimes
- Cyber forensics
- E- Commerce
- Data Protection and Privacy concerns in Cyberspace
- Cyber Security
- Net Neutrality
Research papers are invited from scholars, academicians, researchers, practitioners and students on the above broad themes.
- Submission of Abstract: Feb 15, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: Feb 20, 2017
- Submission of Full Paper: March 13, 2017
Prospective authors are invited to submit the abstract at email ID firstname.lastname@example.org, and a cc marked to email@example.com . All full papers after acceptance has to be sent to the same ID.
Rs. 1000 to be paid along with the submission of the abstracts.
*Ms. Ruchi Sinha, Organizing Secretary, Mob: 9599856034
E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Click Here For Official Notification LAW-IN-CYBER-SPACE-CONFERENCE-BROCHURE-2-2