Essay writing Details
Droit Penale: Indian Essay Writing Competition on Crime and Criminology
Droit Penale: Indian Law Journal on Crime and Criminology is pleased to announce the essay writing competition organized under the name of IECC: Indian Essay writing competition on crime and criminology.
The competition aims to provide students all over the nation pursuing law (3 year, 5 year and L.L.M) a platform to share their views on the topic Crime and Criminology in an Essay format with an appropriate title.
The author is free to choose his or her sub-theme for the same as according to his or her Interest.
Authors are invited to address questions and issues arising from the specific area relating to their topic.
All types of manuscripts, from socio-legal to legal technical to comparative, will be considered for the same.
- The winners of the competition will be awarded with monetary prize, Certificate and printed copy of the book.
- The selected Essays will be published in in the form of an edited book with an ISBN number.
- All the participants will be awarded with a participation certificate.
- The first 5 Participants will get the copy free of cost.
- The registration fee is 250.
- The last date for submission is April 21.
- All the entries must be typewritten and in not more than 2000 words. The Submission should be made only in *.doc or *.docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org in stipulated period. The submission shall also contain a cover letter enumerating the following details
- Title of the Manuscript
- Name of the Author
- Name of the Institution
- Year of Study
- Email Address
- Postal Address
- Contact number
- The submission should strictly follow the following rules
- Font- Times New Roman
- Font size – 12
- Line space – 1.5
- Alignment – Justified
- The above mentioned limit on words excludes footnotes
- The footnotes should be in Calibri, font size 10 and in single size spacing
- The Harvard blue book, 19th edition is to be adhered to for citations
- The essay should be an original content of the author and not published in any publication or being considered for the same.
- The submission will undergo a blind peer-review process, therefore the author shall not disclose his identity anywhere in the body of the manuscript
- The Editorial board holds the power to disqualify any author’s work which is in non-compliance to these guidelines and also retains complete discretion over acceptance/rejection of manuscripts.
For any further queries feel free to:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Contact us at:
- Gaurav Gulati -+91 9793200993
- Sushrut Ojha – +91 9161145145
CLICK HERE for more details