Call for paperNotifications Details
Call for Papers: UILS, Panjab University’s Seminar on Mainstreaming of Marginals in India [April 29, Chandigarh]: Submit by April 10
University Institute Of Legal Studies (UILS), Panjab University invites to participate and calls for papers in its National Seminar on MAINSTREAMING OF MARGINALS IN INDIA: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES to be organised on 29th April, 2017.
A platform will be provided in the conference where such issues will be discussed amongst academicians, judges, lawyers and social scientists;
- Marginals and Marginality in India: A Historical Perspective
- Constitution and Marginals in India
- Mainstreaming of SCs & STs: Legal and Political Approaches
- Inclusion of OBCs: The Merits and Limitations of Reservation
- Gender in Indian Politics: Need to Shift emphasis from Welfare to Empowerment
- Religious Minorities still awaiting for Representation and Inclusion in India
- Sexual Minority a contemporary Challenge in India
- Mainstreaming of Tribals: The Tribal Policy of India
- Mainstreaming of Persons with Disability: Need of Collective Approach
- A Study of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005, the Protection of Women Against Domestic Act, 2005, the Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009, the National Food Security Act, 2013, the Rights of Persons with Disability Act, 2016 etc. in relation to Marginalisation
- Any other topic related with the theme.
- Research Scholars
- Other social workers associated with the respected fields.
Last date of submission of Abstract: 10th April, 2017.
Full Paper Submission (Soft Copy) : 15th April,2017.
Conference : 29th April,2017.
University Institute Of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
The Registration fee for the Seminar is Rs. 500/-, (for faculty members, research scholars, students and in case of co-authors- Rs. 500/- each).