Call for paperNotifications Details
Call for Papers: Opinio Juris (An Opinion of Law): Submit by May 25
Opinio Juris global journal is pleased to announce a call for papers for its first Volume which will spotlight on contemporary issues in the field of law.
Paper Submission Procedure
Authors may submit papers via e-mail to email@example.com
The authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
– The author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
– Authors name and designation should be mentioned on the top right corner of page one i.e. below the title of the paper
– The words limit for article shall be 3000-4000 words,
– The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly.
– The font shall be in Times New Roman of font size 12, with spacing of 1.5. The footnotes to be in Times New Roman of font size 10. End notes are not to be used.
– Citation Mode – A uniform method of citation is accepted.
– All articles submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The authors are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
– Co-authorship will be allowed to a maximum of two authors.
Submission Deadline: 25th May 2017.
Intimation of Acceptance: 30th May 2017
Date of Publication of Volume 1 Issue 1: 25th July 2017.
**The journal will be in print format (hard bound or soft bound book)
In case of queries and clarification feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org