Moot courtNotifications Details
7th FYLC-Ranka National Moot Court Competition 2017 [July 29-31, Jaipur]
University of Rajasthan has established the University Five Year Law College (UFYLC) with the vision of furnishing law aspirants with comprehensive analytical and practical legal knowledge in order to produce an intellect who will strive for all round excellence. UFYLC has been organizing National Moot Court Competition jointly with Ranka Public Charitable Trust since 2011.
We take great pleasure in announcing that UFYLC is organizing the 7th FYLC-RANKA NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION 2017 from 29th –31st July 2017.
- Last date of Registration for the Moot Court is 15th June, 2017.
- Submission of Memorial:
- Soft copy- 5 July 2017 till 5:00 Pm
- Hard Copy- 15 July 2017
- Moot Court Competition 29th -31st July 2017
Students of three year and five year law degree courses from any University/ Law School/ College/ Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team. However, a maximum of one team shall be allowed to participate from any one University / Law School / College / Department.
The teams have to register by submitting the duly filled registration form with all team members’ details to email@example.com and also send the hard copy of same to the College on the address on or before 15th June, 2017.
University Five Year Law College, University of Rajasthan, J L N Marg, Jaipur 302004
A registration fee of Rs. 5000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, FYLC, U.O.R., Jaipur payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
- The winning team will receive a trophy and a cash prize of 10,000
- The 1st runners up will get a trophy and a cash prize of 6,000
- Best student advocate will get a trophy and cash prize of 3,000
- Second Best Student Advocate get a trophy and cash prize of 2,000
- Best Memorial award will get a trophy and cash prize of 3,000
Certificate for participation will be given to all the participants.
University Five Year Law College, University of Rajasthan Campus, Jaipur – 302004
To View Invitation letter CLICK HERE
To View Moot Proposition CLICK HERE
To View Rules and Regulations CLICK HERE
For Queries Contact:
- Harshit Mittal- +91-9166053332
Student organizing secretary (any other quires other than on Moot Proposition)
- Sidharath Majithia- +91- 7727031769