Moot courtNotifications Details
4th NUALS Maritime Law Moot Court Competition 2017 [July 14-16, Kochi]: Register by April 18
The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi is pleased to invite participation for the 4th NUALS Maritime Law Moot.
The Competition offers exposure to law students in the niche area concerning the developing frontiers of Maritime Law, both national and international and also aims at fostering in them a deeper understanding of the complex and emerging issues involved therein.
NUALS Campus, Kochi, Kerala
The Competition shall be open for students who are pursuing three or five-year LL.B. Degree Course in Universities/ Colleges/ Law Departments in India.
July 14-16, 2017
NUALS, Kochi invites Law Colleges from all across the country for the event. Provisional Registration is open till 18th April.
You may register your institution by filling this Provisional Registration form.
- Last date for Provisional Registration: April 18, 2017
- Last date for Final Registration: April 21, 2017
Demand Draft for Rs. 4000/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, The National University of Advanced Legal Studies”, payable at Kochi.
- Winners: Cash Prize of Rs. 30,000.
- Runner-up: Cash Prize of Rs. 20,000.
- Best Memorial: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000.
- Best Speaker of the Competition: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000.
- Best Speaker of Finals: Cash Prize of Rs. 7,000.
For any queries, kindly write to email@example.com or contact any of the following persons:
Shweta Velayudhan +91 99990 53466, Convenor, NUALS Moot Court Society
Rohit Sharma +91 85898 86153, Convenor, NUALS Moot Court Society