Moot court Details
1st Tamil Nadu National Moot Court Competition
The Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli is inviting participation from across the country in its 1st edition of National Moot Court Competition which is to be held from the 24th to the 26th of March, 2017.
Students pursuing three or five year law courses from any recognized Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
Guidelines submission for the Moot Court are:
- Each team should prepare one Memorial for each side, (ie) the Petitioner(s)/Appellant(s) and the Respondent(s).
- The soft copy of the Memorials must reach the following e-mail address: email@example.com on or before 11:59 PM, 15th March, 2017.
- One hard copy of each Memorial must reach the Organizers on or before 20th March, 2017 to the same address stated in the document.
Registration Guidelines for the moot court are:
- Registration for the Competition shall open on 15th February, 2017 and will close by 25th February, 2017.
- All teams must register themselves by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the mail stating :
“Registration-(Name of the Institution)”. The email must contain details of the team composition.
- The registration shall be accepted on first come first serve basis subject to a cap of 24 teams.
To download the Moot Problem : CLICK HERE
To download Rules and Regulations: CLICK HERE
To download the Registration form : CLICK HERE
For more details VISIT